How to get a verified account on Instagram?
Verified Account on Instagram
If you want to become famous on Instagram, you have to first verify your account. This will enable you to have a verified profile on Instagram. This also means that your account will not show your phone number or e-mail address. You will also not be allowed to post to the stories.
The procedure of getting verified is straightforward, and it may be completed in under 15 minutes. It’s as simple as filling out the verification form, submitting it, and waiting for Instagram to respond. So, if you’re interested in doing it, don’t delay and make sure you fill it out accurately.
Steps for Getting Verified on Instagram
Adding a business account to your Instagram page is the first step. Your personal or private Instagram profiles are your only other alternatives. Only your business account should be joined to your Instagram account if you wish to keep your verified and normal accounts distinct.
“Verified accounts should contain high-quality material,” according to Instagram’s guidelines.
After that, you’ll need to provide a phone number to confirm your account. You’ll need a valid phone number with a local area code.
There are three ways to get verified on Instagram.
- It’s possible to do it manually. In this instance, it will take you longer than a day, and in some cases, even a week.
- You can get the verification link in your mail as Instagram sends this on your registered email.
- You can use third-party apps and websites such as VerifyMe or SnapChat to get verified.
How to Send the Verification Request by Email
The verification process is straightforward, however, the only drawback is that you will not receive the request right away. So, if you want it now, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the settings menu in your account.
- The “Account Settings” option can be found under this menu. Select it by clicking on it.
- You’ll now see a button that says “Request Verification via Email.” Simply click on it.
- The form will pop up, prompting you to enter your email address and password.
- Simply complete all of the fields to the best of your ability, making sure to include your password and email address.
- Also, double-check that the “Email verification” area contains the proper information.
- Now, select “Send verification request” from the drop-down menu.
- When you click the button, an email will be sent to the email address you provided in the form.
- You will also receive an email notification. Check your spam folder if you didn’t receive it.
- Now open the email and click the link provided in the message.
- You’ll be taken to a website where you can check if your account has been verified.
It will take less than 2 minutes to complete this process. In less than 30 seconds, you’ll receive a verification email in your inbox, and you’ll need to confirm your phone number or email address. It takes roughly 5 to 10 minutes to complete this operation.
How to Send the Verification Request by Phone.
It’s very similar to how the email approach works. It is, however, a little more complicated. Except for one key change, the process is identical to that of the email approach. The only difference is that instead of receiving an email, you will receive a text message sent to your registered phone number.
- You must now click on the text message that has been sent to your phone.
- This will send you to a website with a verification form on it.
- Make sure you’ve entered the correct email address and password, and double-check your phone number.
- You will be routed to a screen where you can see that your account has been validated if you fill in all of the details accurately and click the “Verify” button.
- You don’t need to conduct the verification again if you already have your phone number.If you’re sending the verification via text message, you’ll need to follow the instructions for doing so.
How to Send a Request for Verification from an Instagram Account.
- The first step is to log into your Instagram account and go to the settings page.
- You’ll notice a checkbox labelled “Request Verification.”
- It signifies you’ve already validated your account if it’s switched on. As a result, you do not need to be concerned about this option.
- If it is turned off, however, go to “Settings” and look for a button that says “Request Verification.” Select it by clicking on it.
- You’ll see a page similar to the one seen above.
- Simply enter your email address and password, then click “Send Verification Request.”
- It will send you an email after you click the button.
- Open the email and click the link provided in the message.
- When you click this link, you’ll be brought to a screen that shows your account has been validated.
- This procedure takes some time. However, it is extremely straightforward and there is no need to be concerned.
- The account verification procedure is now complete.
Getting a verified account for Instagram is not a very difficult process at all. You can do it by following a few simple rules. First of all, we should mention that you will need to have at least 1,000 followers. Otherwise, you won’t have a verified account in the first place.