How to Download Facebook Videos on Android and iOS
Facebook is a great platform for social networking and entertainment. How to download Facebook videos is a common question.
While you can view videos on the Facebook app, there is no option to download them. However, there are a few ways you can download Facebook videos on your Android or iOS device.
This blog post will show you how to download Facebook videos on Android and iOS.
Facebook Video Downloader For Android
MyVideoDownloader Android App For Facebook
We surfed and went through numerous applications from the Google Play Store and finalized one, MyVideoDownloader For Facebook. Why only this app? Well, the MyVideoDownloader app contains fewer ads, which means you will experience the least amount of frustration. You can find the app from the Google play store and can quickly install it on the Android OS. The app is compatible with every Android version as well as the device.
- Login to the FB account.
- Once you have signed in to the myvideodownloader app with the required Facebook credentials, the app will show you your newsfeed and the sidebars will guide you to particular required sections.
- These articles will help you to browse the videos from the Facebook pages and groups.
- Select your favourite video from FB and then select the download option. Click on the option, and then Android will save the file on the SD card.
- You can even adjust the quality of the videos to be downloaded to the device. Under the settings option of the app, you will have the option of HD DOWNLOADS in the downloads section. Click check on the box if you want, otherwise, let the check box remain blank.
- You can even customise the location of the videos to be saved on the device and many other things.
Facebook Video Downloader For iOS
MyMedia – File Manager iOS App For Facebook
Well, for iOS there are already limited apps that offer such great functions, and we are glad that we came across the MyMedia- file manager app, which is available easily in the app store. It is the file manager which will manage all the downloads, music files as well as media files. First of all, install the MyMedia- file manager from the app store and then follow the instructions:
- Install MyMedia – File Manager app on iPhone
- After the installation is done, open the FB app and select the video you want to download.
- Play the video, and you will find the option to share the video. Click on the list of choices and choose the option copy link, the URL of the video.
- The copied link will be pasted on the iOS clipboard.
- Open the MyMedia app, and it will provide the browser. Open savefrom.net URL on it.
- Launch the browser and paste the video URL into it.
- Before the download starts, you will be asked to choose the video quality from SD and HD options. Choose the one and tap on it.
- Now the app will ask you to rename the video, and then the download process will start.
- The downloaded file can be viewed from the media folder available in the app.
- If by any means, the savefrom.net browser does not work, you can try the alternative, the https://www.downfacebook.com/ browser.