This is the most straightforward answer to Download all photos on WhatsApp group at once, if you are having trouble downloading several files from the WhatsApp site. Here, you may choose several photos, videos, or files to download all of them at once from WhatsApp’s website.
We can speak with the messaging application’s comprehensive web tool like we do on the Internet. Similar to cell phones, this instrument contains a lot of functionality that we don’t regularly utilise.
Today, we’ll share with you one of them, which is extremely interesting and enables us to download either all of the images we’ve ever received in a group or only the ones we find most appealing. Let’s examine how it works if we wish to generate a backup copy of all the images from these groups.
How to Download all photos on the WhatsApp group at once?
To download several files, photos, or movies from the WhatsApp web with only one click, follow these steps:
- Open that specific chat window.
- Open up the conversation that has the pictures you wish to download.
- Select messages by selecting them from the three-dot menu in the top right corner of the page.
- To access more options, locate the three dots menu in the upper right corner of the page and click it. Click “Select messages” from among these possibilities.
- Choose a few pictures, movies, or files to download all at once.
- You can pick several messages, photographs, videos, or files by clicking “Select messages” from the alternatives that have been presented. Choose the pictures or files you want to download.
- Click download after choosing all the pictures, files, and videos you wish to download.
- A little download icon will show up in the page’s lower right corner. After choosing every message, click the download icon to download them all at once.
- Once you’re done, click the download icon in the bottom right corner of the page to save the zip file.
Once you’ve selected the download button in the bottom right corner of the page. Your materials will be downloaded to your computer as a zip file.
How to copy all of a WhatsApp Group image with just one click?
The most typical reason for wanting to download all the images in a WhatsApp group is to back them up so we may share them with the other members. However, there may be other reasons as well.
Despite the fact that the programme provides a backup, it never hurts to have your own because you never know what can happen when you transfer groups. This time, we’ll use a native WhatsApp Web feature whose user interface allows us to download any number of photographs.
We may concurrently download all of a group’s WhatsApp Web photos from this option. It might be a great hassle to download each photo in a group one by one.
We can accomplish this with only one click thanks to the WhatsApp Web tool. Follow these steps:
- Go to the group from which we want to get the images is necessary for this.
- Click the three vertical dots in the upper right corner or anywhere else in the group chat to bring up the context menu.
- “About the group” may be found in the drop-down menu. Then, a new window appears in which we may access all of the data about the group we are now investigating. Clicking “Multimedia, Links and Documents” is the next step.
- All of the photos we’ve provided or received in this group are displayed in the Multimedia section.
Now we choose a picture by dragging the mouse pointer over it. The top of the screen changes to show new icons.
The reason behind WhatsApp Media Saving Errors
WhatsApp videos and images Not downloading correctly is frequently caused by choosing the wrong programme settings, losing Wi-Fi or cellular access, and having a corrupted or damaged SD card. Another frequent reason for losing WhatsApp media files is just browsing in the incorrect place or folder.