Microsoft Windows 11
After weeks of rumours and speculation, Microsoft has officially unveiled Windows 11, the next version of its desktop operating system. Check out the complete details on Microsoft Windows 11 at Digital Gyan.
Windows 11 has been hailed as the best operating system ever released. And, if you’re looking for a way to have more fun and less work, then it’s definitely worth checking out.
Snap Layouts, Snap Groups, and Desktops are new Windows 11 that give an even more powerful method to multitask and stay on top of things. These are new tools that will assist users in organising their windows and making the most of their screen real estate.
Machines that wish to install the new updated Windows 11 must meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11.
The minimum requirement for Microsoft Windows 11
These are the minimal system requirements to install Windows 11 on a computer. If your equipment does not meet these specifications, you may be unable to instal Windows 11 and should consider acquiring a new computer.
If you are unclear if your PC satisfies these requirements, check with your PC’s Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or, if your device is currently running Windows 10, use the PC Health Check app to determine compatibility. Note that this programme does not check for a graphics card or display, as most eligible devices already possess these features.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip. (SoC)
- RAM: 4 GigaBytes (GB)
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9″ diagonally, 8 bits per colour channel
- Internet connection and Microsoft accounts: Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account to complete device setup on first use.
Microsoft Windows 11 Price and Availability
From the start of this year’s Christmas season, Windows 11 will be available for free download. The project will be completed in 2022. It’s worth mentioning that you’ll need a legitimate copy of Windows 10 to download Windows 11 for free. A new installation of Windows 11 may necessitate a purchase.
Top Windows 11 Features
- The user interface is similar to that of a Mac. The Start menu and Taskbar are now in the center of the screen.
- Android applications integrated
- Widgets may be accessed directly from the Task Bar.
- Support for virtual desktops similar to those seen on Macs
- The Xbox gaming experience has enhanced
- Microsoft Teams integration: use it on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS.
How to check if your PC is compatible with Microsoft Windows 11?
A program will tell you if your computer has the necessary hardware for Windows 11. PC Health Checkup is a free program that can be downloaded from the Microsoft website. Simply run it on your PC or laptop, and it will tell you whether your system can run Windows 11.