Creating a Telegram group or channel is an excellent way to connect with like-minded individuals, share information, or promote your brand or business.
However, if you’re new to Telegram, it can be overwhelming to know where to start. This article will walk you through creating a Telegram group or channel.
Telegram, compared to WhatsApp, has a lot more advanced features, which is why it is so popular among Internet users. It allows you to create a telegram channel and a telegram group and communicate with any of your personal contacts.
If you’re a creator, such as a YouTuber, or you operate an online company, you should establish your own Telegram channel, which will help you develop your business or content’s popularity.
Because anybody may find your Telegram channel and join it by searching for it, so, we’ve covered all you need to know about how to build a Telegram channel and group, including step-by-step instructions.
What is a Telegram Channel?
A telegram channel, several people may join. Still, the dialogue is limited to the owner of the telegram, whereas in a telegraph group, everyone can speak together. Following the creation of your Telegram account, you can quickly create a new Telegram channel to which an infinite number of individuals can subscribe. Other members who have joined the telegram channel cannot transmit any message or material. Only you can send messages, media, links, and other information.
In your Telegram channel, you may transfer any file of any size; there is no file size limit. On Telegram, anyone may find your channel and join it.
You can also post your Telegram channel URL so that others may quickly join your Telegram channel. For a YouTuber or an online enterprise, the Telegram channel is ideal.
How to create a group in Telegram?
- Tap the circular pencil button in the lower right corner of Telegram to open it.
- Choose New Group from the drop-down menu.
- Make a list of all the people you wish to add to the group.
- Choose a group name and a photo, then press the blue checkmark.
How to create a channel in Telegram?
Creating a channel is a wonderful option if you need to convey content to a large audience. This way, the information you send won’t get mixed up with the other member’s communications. You only need to follow these steps to start a channel:
- Tap the circular pencil symbol in Telegram.
- Choose a new channel.
- Select either a Public or a Private Channel.
- Enter a short permanent URL if you’ve selected a Public channel so that viewers may quickly discover your channel.
- To confirm, tap the checkmark in the top right corner.
How to create a Telegram Group and Add members?
You may establish a group conversation once you have a few Telegram pals. This is possible with both mobile and desktop apps.
- Tap the “New Message” symbol in the upper corner, which looks like a pencil in a box, to start a new group or invite others to an existing one.
- Select “New Group” from the New Message option. After that, it will ask you to add Telegram users to the group.
- Add the names you wish to the list by clicking on them. Once you’ve done so, name your group and hit “Create.”
- You can add new members to the group at any time after it has been created.
- To go to the Group page, tap the green icon in the upper right corner. Select a group that you’ve created.
- While in the group chat page, tap “Add Members.”
- After that, you’ll be led to a list of your contacts, where you may add them immediately. You can also share and invite individuals to the group by creating a link.
Visit Telegram Web on PC/Laptop
- In the upper-left corner, click the three lines.
- To establish a new Telegram group, go to the sidebar and click “New Group.”
- The new group will be given a name, and you will be asked to name it.
- You’ll be sent back to your “Contacts” page if you click “Next.”
- Click “Create” after selecting the contacts you wish to add to your group.
- To add members to an existing group, go to your chat list and click on the group.
- Then, click the three dots in the upper right corner to add additional members.
- From your current contacts, add the new persons you desire.
Both Telegram groups and channel are suitable for monetization. However, the a channel is better for monetization, as it gives you more control, permission, and users.