So, more and more people are nowadays searching for PUBG tricks and tips to survive for long and get more kills. And it makes more sense when the game is going ever tougher and when players are evolving like crazy.
Before I let loose of my tips and tricks, I want to say one thing that is having your own unique style is way more important than following a set of established styles. They have theirs, its time you have yours as well.
1.. The most important one that even Pro players suggest – Don’t go for the kill, go for surviving. Wins matter more than kills. Imagine you got 10 kills but ended up finishing in top 30 or 40. Isn’t good.
2. Avoid crowded places – You think best loot is available at the Boot camp or School or Pochinki or Ruins or Hospital or Paradise Resort or Hacienda del Patrón or Pecado Casino or Gym or Prison or Campo Militar (Well you get my point). But with great loot comes high risk and particularly if you’re new, it is not good for you. Instead, go for places nearby the famous spots. You’ll loots there too and a good thing? Well, you can just kill people coming out of those famous spots a loot from them. Its a win-win.
3. Never engage in an ongoing battle – Its a thumb rule, the enemy of my enemy is my friend until the common enemy is dead, then you’re the enemy. It is better you let the heat die down a little and then march, see if you can kill. Even if you managed to get only a couple of kills, you’re still going to finish in top 10 every single time. Who knows, you might end up getting a chicken dinner.
4. Flare and drop is bait – Trust me, you see someone nearby firing a flare gun for the drop, don’t go. Usually, players camp around the drop to get kill or lure other players to slaughter. And you can pretty much find level 3 backpacks, helmet and armour anywhere. Limited guns are a different case but honestly, these don’t decide the fate of the match. Sometimes, you’re good without it.
5. Never run straight – Rickon Stark did the same thing and you know what happened to him at the battle of the bastards. Running straight in any direction is an easy target. Instead, do zigzag, jump or crouch then zigzag. You’ll avoid hitting many bullets this way.
6. Always take cover – Someone taking a shot at you from very long distance, run, duck and get into cover. Behind trees, boulders, rock, building, whatever you can find. Don’t think you can take shots if you have no idea of the enemy’s whereabouts.
7. Hiding in shacks around enemies is a bad idea – This is one of the most common mistakes newbies make. Shacks have only one way out and you can’t go outside from there. But you cant stay in because of grenade or Molotov cocktails.
8. Keep both the guns reloaded – Never ever forget to keep the weapons fully loaded. Sometimes switching gun is way faster than reloading. Imagine you’re midway firing and run of bullets, now would you spend time reloading the weapon or simply switch bang and kill.
Crawl during the last a couple of moments or to take stable shots. Guns like QBU and MK14 are more stable while at prone as they have stands.
Play smartly, and never stand still while taking a shot at someone. Always keep moving sideways.
Hope these tips help.