Printers are an essential part of our life, but unfortunately, tons of error codes that we get to see on a daily basis about printers are a reality.
So, in this post, we are going to share some of the most common printer-related error codes and how to fix them. Let’s go:
HP Printer Error Code 04358a98
Removing the ink cartridges and restarting your printer will often fix HP Printer Error Code 04358a98. Please check to see if there are any paper jams and if the carriage can move freely before proceeding with this repair procedure. This is a result of broken hardware or occasionally defective software.
- Restart the printer.
- Before continuing, wait until the printer is off and silent.
- Remove the USB cord from the printer’s rear. Leave your printer’s network or wireless connection active.
- The printer’s ink cartridge should be removed.
- Disconnect the printer’s power line from its rear and from the wall socket or power strip while the printer is still turned on.
- Ideally, wait for 60 seconds.
- Re-insert the power cord into the wall socket.
- Reattach the printer’s power wire to the rear.
- Activate the printer if it is not already on.
- There can be a warm-up period for the printer. The carriage could be moving, and the printer light might be blinking.
- Before continuing, wait until the warm-up phase is over and your printer is inactive and silent.
- Close the ink cartridge access door after reinstalling the ink cartridge.
Print a calibration paper if you are prompted to do so.
Epson Error Code 0x97
If there is a hardware issue with your Epson printer, the screen will display a notice that says “Epson Error Code 0x97.” There may be a variety of causes.
For instance, the motherboard or other internal components might fail. Once Epson error code 0x97 appears on your Epson printer, you won’t be able to print anything on it.
You must follow the instructions we have provided below in order to solve the 0x97 code.
- After unplugging your Epson printer, reconnect it.
- Finish installing and updating the drivers.
- Plug the printer back in backwards after unplugging it.
- With a wet tissue, clean the printhead and printer nozzles.
Canon Error Code c000
Error C000 may also appear on Canon printers if one or more ink cartridges are empty. Simply remove each ink cartridge from your printer one at a time, checking each one to make sure none of them is empty, to rule out an empty ink cartridge as the cause of Error C000 in your particular scenario.
Whether you do discover that one of your ink cartridges is empty, change it, then see if the issue is resolved.
Canon Printer Error Code 5100
The Canon printer fault 5100 is typically identified as a carriage error. This error number indicates that there is an issue with the Canon printer’s cartridge carriage.
- Stop printing and shut off the printer.
- Look over the following:
- Check to see whether the stabiliser, paper jam, or anything else is impeding the print head (cartridge) holder’s movements.
- Eliminate any obstacles.
- Ensure that the print heads (cartridges) are installed correctly.
- Restart the appliance.
- Contact your nearby Canon service facility to seek a repair if this doesn’t resolve the issue.
Brother Printer Error Code 30
One of the most typical Brother printer error messages is Error 30. The printer is unable to print as a result of a mechanical issue, as indicated by the error number 30 and the message “Unable to Print.”
An object being trapped in the machine, such as a paper clip or a piece of paper, is another potential cause of this mistake.
- Verify if the encoder strip is positioned correctly or not.
- You must now re-insert the strip after opening the printer.
- Check printing quality by restarting your printer and printing a test page.
- The scanner cover should first be held in place using the plastic tabs on the left and right sides of the printer until it carefully latches into the open position.
- To make sure the entire encoder strip has been cleaned, now slide the print head over to the right side underneath the cover.
Brother Printer Error Code 0x8007007e
Your printer may get the 0X8007007e issue if your printer drivers are out of the current. Please be aware that 32-bit applications are no longer supported by Windows 10/11, thus you must install the 64-bit printer drivers.
- In the Start search box, enter device manager and press Enter.
- To access Device Manager, click the first result.
- Locate your printer device and do a right-click.
- Select Software Update for Drivers.
- When the operation is finished, choose Search automatically for updated driver software.
You can visit the manufacturer’s website of your printer to manually install updates if your computer was unable to discover the most recent versions.
Canon Pixma Error Code 1303
Code 1303 indicates that there is a paper jam in the printer’s transport unit. To unjam paper during printing, press the Stop button to terminate print jobs prior to powering down the printer.
- The paper is blocked in the transport unit, according to this mistake.
- Remove the stuck paper.
- Fill the cassette with paper appropriately.
- Repeat the printing or copying.
So, these are some of the common Printer Error Codes that one might encounter. Try the above method, to fix them. At last, try to contact Customer Care Support. And restart the Printer, in case there is any hang in between.