Remove Google Accounts
Have you added your Google account to your phone and decided you no longer want it? Perhaps you’ve switched to a different account, never used the account, or just wish to stop using Google.
Whatever the reason is, if you are looking to remove your Google account from Android you are in the right place.
We’ll teach you how to delete your Google account from your phone, whether it’s an Android or an iPhone.
How to Remove Google Accounts on Android
- Navigate to Settings > Users & Accounts.
- Find your Google account in the list and tap it.
- At the bottom of the options list, tap Remove Account.
- Confirm that this will remove all information related to your account on your phone.
Because your Google account is linked to so many things on your Android smartphone, you’ll lose access to things like your contacts, images in Google Photos, the Play Store, and your email in Gmail. Going Google-free on Android is a fantastic first step, but it’s not an easy one.
How to Remove Google Accounts on iOS
- Head to Settings > Accounts & Passwords and tap the Gmail entry.
- You’ll see your Google account information here, including what’s synced. Tap Delete Account and confirm the prompt to remove it from your iPhone.
This won’t remove as much information as the same process on Android since you probably have your information synced to your Apple ID. But it will still remove access to your Gmail, synced contacts, Google Calendar, and more.
Google accounts aren’t totally gone when they are removed from your phone. If your mind changes, you may re-add your account using the same technique you first did. You may access your account from any browser, and all of your information is protected there.
While Google is certainly the most popular company among smartphone users, it’s important to be aware that you can remove Google accounts from your phone as well. We have just told you how you can remove your Google account from Android device in easy steps. I hope the solution works for you.