Baroda mPassbook is a mobile version of the traditional bank passbook. This app, like any traditional bank passbook, provides all the information related to the customer bank accounts (All Savings, Current, OD, Deposits, CC and Loan account details linked with the registered mobile number).
Additionally, this app allows customers to download their account summary and locate ATMs within a 10-kilometer radius. The transactions should be labelled and saved for future reference. Option to select the app’s language from a list of eight possible languages, Search for transactions by date, amount, or tag, and use the Expense Manager to keep track of your spending.
When the app is launched, it immediately syncs and updates. This app is now available to all Bank of Baroda Indian clients (both those with Indian mobile numbers and those with international mobile numbers) who have registered their mobile numbers with their accounts.
Features & Benefits
Additionally, this app allows customers to download their account statement, locate ATMs within a 10-kilometer radius, tag transactions and save them for future reference. Option to select the app’s language from a list of eight different languages.
mPassbook Registration Process
- Choose your desired language.
- Enter the registered mobile number (For International mobile numbers, please change the country code before entering the registered mobile number)
- After entering the registered mobile number, the app will send a silent SMS from your mobile for authentication. You will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP.
- After entering valid OTP, 4 digit pin has to be set by you for security purpose.
- Enter the 4 digit pin to use the mPassbook services.