Obviously, Microsoft Teams does not have a feature that allows you to turn into a cat for your meetings or wear a fancy headgear to make it more fun.
Many of you might have seen the video in which a Texas lawyer digitally transformed himself into a cat for online legal action and then couldn’t work out how to turn it off? You can do so now on Microsoft Teams, so make sure you chose the meetings carefully. Microsoft Teams also added the ability to transform into a cat or wear fancy headgear at sessions, presumably to make it more fun.
You can do so now on Microsoft Teams, so make sure you choose the meetings carefully. To make it more fun, Microsoft Teams also added the ability to transform into a kitten or wear fancy headgear during meetings.
To do so, go to Snapchat’s Snap Camera website and download and update Snap Camera. This is a free download that runs on both macOS and Windows 10.
Snap Camera adds a slew of Snapchat filters and effects to your desktop OS, so chose between being a cat or a floating potato; the options are infinite.
How to Turn On Cat Filter on Microsoft Teams?
- After you’ve installed Snap Camera, open it and search for and select the filter you want to use for your Microsoft Teams call.
After you’ve finished selecting, open Microsoft Teams and select your profile picture.
- Select ‘Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select the ‘Devices’ Option
- You’ll notice a ‘Camera’ option on the side panel if you scroll down.
You must select ‘Snap Camera’ from the ‘Camera’ drop-down menu. The Snap Camera filter is now available in the Teams meeting.
How to Turn Off Cat Filter for Microsoft Teams
- Once Snap Camera is set as a camera option on Microsoft Teams, you can keep changing the filter as you wish. You can turn off filters from the Snap Camera app.
- Teams will keep using the Snap Camera filter for as long as the Camera option is set to that and the Snap Camera app is running.
Keep Visiting DigitalGyan for more Technical News and Knowledge