How to Register for COVID Vaccine on COWIN App and Website
In the wake of the deadly Covid-19 second wave, the Centre announced that beginning May 1, all Indian adults would be able to receive the Covid-19 vaccine. Here’s the complete detail provided for COVID-19 Vaccine Registration.
As the government prepares to begin the third step of the immunisation campaign on May 1, all those aged 18 and up will now register for the COVID-19 vaccine on the government’s CoWin website – cowin.gov.in, the Aarogya Setu app, and the Umang App.
In the wake of the deadly Covid-19 second wave, the Centre announced that beginning May 1, all Indian adults would be able to receive the Covid-19 vaccine. The inoculation procedure and paperwork required to obtain the vaccine would remain unchanged.
It should be remembered that the government has made it obligatory for people aged 18 to 44 to enrol on the CoWIN platform and schedule a coronavirus vaccination appointment, stating that walk-ins would not be permitted at first to avert “chaos” at immunisation centres until the vaccination campaign ramps up significantly.
The current scheme of private COVID-19 vaccination centres collecting doses from the government and charging people up to Rs 250 per dose will end on May 1, and private hospitals will purchase vaccines directly from vaccine manufacturers. Those aged 45 and over, on the other hand, will also register for vaccinations on-site.
How to Register for COVID-19 Vaccination via COWIN Website/ App?
- Login to the Website www.cowin.gov.in / Cowin App.
- Please enter your cell phone number.
- To build your account, you’ll need an OTP.
- Enter your OTP and press the “Verify” icon “a button
- You will be led to the vaccine registration list. On this tab, you will have the choice of selecting one photo ID evidence.
- Fill in your name, age, gender, and attach a photo ID.
- Select “Register” from the drop-down menu “a button
- After you’ve finished the registration process, the device will display your “Account Information”.
- By clicking on the “Load More” tab, a person will add three more people to this mobile number ” button.
- A button labelled ‘Schedule meeting’ would be there. Now simply click on it.
- By entering your state, district, block, and pin code, you will find a vaccination centre near you.
- The date and availability will be shown as well.
- Select the ‘book’ option.
- You will get a response after your booking has been completed successfully. The vaccine centre will need proof of the confirmation.
How to register for Covid-19 Vaccine through Aarogya Setu?
- Go to the ‘CoWIN’ tab on the Aarogya Setu app’s homepage.
- Vaccine Details, Vaccination, Vaccination Certificate, and Vaccination Dashboard are the four choices available under the CoWIN icon.
- Select the “Register Now” option under the “Vaccination” tab.
- Click “proceed to check” after entering your telephone number.
- Select “proceed to check” after entering the OTP.
- Once you’ve verified your phone number, you’ll need to upload a photo ID card.
- Other details, such as your age, gender, and birth year, must be filled in as well.
- The Aarogya Setu software allows you to enroll up to four beneficiaries.
- You can search for vaccine clinics by state, city, block, or pin code. The date, as well as the availability, will be seen.
- Choose “book” from the drop-down menu.
- You will get an SMS with the appointment information after you have successfully enrolled.
How to Register for COVID-19 Vaccine through UMANG App?
- Go to the ‘CoWin’ tab on the Umang App’s home page.
- ‘Register or Login For Vaccination’ is the connection to use.
- Select ‘Submit’ after entering your phone number.
- An OTP will be sent to your phone number; enter it and press ‘Verify OTP.’
- Choose your Photo ID Evidence, then fill in the Photo ID number, name as it appears on the ID, birth year, and gender.
- Select ‘Submit’ from the drop-down menu.
- The popup Beneficiary would be successfully applied. Click the ‘Ok’ button.
- You will be routed to a new tab automatically. Using the ‘Load More’ button, you can add up to four more beneficiaries.
- Select the beneficiaries using the checkboxes, then press ‘Schedule Appointment.’
- The center can be found using a Pincode or a District. Enter a pin code or a district, choose a date and a vaccine, and then press ‘Search.’
- You will be sent a list of centers to choose from. On the Appointment confirmation tab, click ‘View time slots’ on your preferred center, pick the preferred slot, and click ‘Confirm’.
- On your registered mobile phone, you will receive an SMS confirming your appointment.
- You can also save the confirmation page to your phone or save it as a PDF.
Key Things to Remember
- Please bring the photo ID card that was listed in your Covid vaccination appointment info.
- Please bring a medical card with you to the vaccine appointment if you have any comorbidities.
- You can also call the CoWIN helpline number 1075 for any additional details.