If you are looking to Fix SB001 Technical Error in SBI YONO Banking Application or SIM BINDING issue, then you have visited the correct page at DigitalGyan. Today, we will be looking at the Fix SB001 Technical Error. Many of us have been having problems using SBI YONO over the past few weeks.
To be honest, it irritates us as well. When we have an immediate need for funds and things aren’t going as planned. We’re frustrated, and we don’t know how to communicate our sentiments, you know? On the plus side, there’s always some fixes that we can try from our end. Today we will discuss about some fix you can try.
How to Fix SB001 Technical Error in SBI YONO App?
- Go to the Settings section of your phone.
- After that, look for Date and Time section.
- Then select Auto select Date and Time. (you can set it manually also, but it is advised to set Automatically).
- Try to open the App now. If it doesn’t work, then try to uninstall the application and reinstall it again.
- If your problem remains unsolved, move on to the next stage.
- Go to the Settings section of your phone.
- After that, go to App Manager.
- go to the YONO SBI App.
- press the Force Stop button.
- After that, go to Storage.
- Select clean cache as well as clear data.
- Select Permissions from the drop-down menu.
- Choose “All Permissions” from the drop-down menu.
- Your problem might be undoubtedly be fixed if you do so.
You may always use SBI internet banking as an option. If the full version of YONO isn’t working, you might be able to use the SBI YONO LITE version.
When the YONO app fails, the mini version of YONO appears to operate well.
In this fix, we need to register again. Sometimes, your banking data might not be updated, so one can try to re-register again.
If you don’t already have INB or YONO, get them now. You can register through the INB portal or in person at a branch.
INB registration may be completed quickly and conveniently using an ATM card and the company’s official website. It may be registered right away without having to go to the branch.
If you don’t already have an active ATM card, you’ll need to visit with a bank employee to receive one.
According to a bank spokesman, the problem is a temporary technical issue that will be resolved soon. If a technical problem, such as SB001 or M005, occurs, the app should be reinstalled and restarted. Before you restart, make sure you clear the app cache and cookies.
SBI YONO SIM Binding Issue and Fix SB001 Technical Error
Since the bank started a running programme for the security protocol, the YONO problem has arisen. As fraud is at an all-time high, having current software patched and updated is critical.
SBI has introduced user verification via SIM binding with the YONO app, in which a message is sent to the end-user solely from the RMN (registered mobile number) to get access to the SBI YONO app.
It would operate completely well if everything went smoothly. However, many of us were unable to access our YONO, which resulted in a slew of pop-ups about which we had no idea.
SIM binding entails sending a message from your RMN to the SBI server, where the system will automatically determine if your mobile number matches; otherwise, there will be a mismatch, and the transaction will fail. So, here are a few pointers that are worth understanding (Fix SB001 Technical Error).
Try these step to fix SIM BINDING issue in SBI YONO Banking Application (Fix SB001 Technical Error):
- Check to see whether your phone number can send text messages. It has been discovered that some customers’ mobile phone numbers do not have SMS capability. Either because of incorrect SIM settings or anything else. This may be rectified by contacting your SIM provider.
- Make sure you have the most recent version of the YONO programmes installed.
- When installing the SBI YONO app on your phone, make sure you grant all permissions.
- Make sure your device’s time, date, and location are accurate.
- Last but not least, make sure your internet connection is working properly.
- If the above things are followed, it should work. If it doesn’t work, try reinstalling the app on a different phone. The majority of software issues may be resolved by reinstalling it.
If you find the article useful, then share it with you friends and family. If any doubt, feel free to comment down below.
Do visit DigitalGyan for more technical News, Tricks and updates. Subscribe to your notification for New Articles Daily.