The second wave of Coronavirus is burning like wildfire through the world. More than three lakh new cases are reported every day. Because of the desperate situation, the Center has increased vaccine delivery.
On cowin.gov.in, all Indian residents above 18 were asked to register for vaccination.
According to the department, citizens can also download the Arogya Setu and Umang applications for registration. If you want to get vaccinated, the government has set up a WhatsApp bot to provide you with the necessary information. The bot will provide you with all of the information you need about the vaccine. Continue reading if you’re unsure how to go about it.
Steps to Receive Covid Information on WhatsApp:
- First of all, Save the Official Phone number, +919013151515 on your Mobile.
- Open the Chat message in WhatsApp, by going through the saved Contact details on your Phone.
- Send any greeting message, like Hello or Hi, to start the conversation.
- The bot for the MyGov Corona Helpdesk goes live right away.
- You’ll also get a message from the number telling you to choose from a number of choices for the type of details you wish to receive.
- After that, you must choose and submit the desired phone number. You should answer with ‘1’ if you want details about your closest vaccination centre, for example.
- The bot would then ask you to answer with a number in order to obtain more information. You will be asked to enter your PIN code as soon as you reply.
- It will take some time for the details of the Covid Vaccination Centres near the PIN code, as well as the availability of vaccination slots, to be revealed after entering the six-digit PIN code.
- There’s also a connection to register for vaccines, as well as updates on vaccination clinics.
This bot, as previously said, not only provides details about vaccination centers but also offers Corona Updates, Success Stories, Fact Checks, and Corona Features.
- If you email Namaste or Hello again, you’ll get the list. If you pick the appropriate number and reply, the details will appear.
- This bot, on the other hand, can only communicate in English. The bot does not respond to messages in Telugu.