So what exactly is dynamic when we say DHTML?
By dynamic, we meant to say that the web page ability to modify itself on certain functions when activated by users. Change can be either content or the layout on the fly.
1. Fast and Zippy: – DHTML loads content on the fly. Your whole page does not loads but only the content part that needs to be altered, so saving the crucial time for the users and giving the snazzy look to the website.
2. Plug-ins, we don’t need them:- DHTML uses most of the features already present in the browsers, so there is no need to download any sort of Plug-ins.
3. Great Utility:- The dynamic features possessed by DHTML are helping web designers to create Web pages that possess compact looks, downloads fast, have graphic effects, provides greater functionality and can hold much more text or content all at the same time.
1. Costly Editing tools: – although DHTML provides great functionality with the editors’ available for that in the market are pretty expensive. Examples of DHTML editors are Dreamweaver and Fusion.
3. Browser Support problems: – dHTML suffers from browser support problems for different browsers. For example, a code written for Netscape might not work in Internet Explorer and Vice-Versa. The problem arises due to the different features of browsers.
DHTML is a great utility that a website can possess although it’s still in development phase. You can always use small DHTML features to enhance your website utility and make it faster. We can expect much more in the time to come.