5 Best Smartphones under Rs. 20000 in 2023
Smartphones have become nearly indispensable as more people have gotten accustomed to quick email, browsing, music, and messaging access at all day hours, regardless of where they are. However, there is a lot of variation, not to mention fans of specific operating systems. Sometimes, all you need is for a platform’s user interface or app choices to speak to you.
So, if you want to upgrade your phone to a 5G phone, we have listed 5 smartphones under Rs. 20000. So, quite pocket-friendly, right?
Redmi Note 11T 5G
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 810 Octa-core 5G processor based on 6nm process with HyperEngine 2.0 and clock speed up to 2.4GHz;
- Display: 6.6-inch FHD+ (2400×1080) Dot display with 90Hz high refresh rate and adaptive refresh rate technology; 240Hz touch sampling rate;
- Camera: 50MP High resolution primary camera f/1.8 with 8MP Ultra-wide sensor| 16 MP Front camera
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 33W Pro fast charging support
- Memory, Storage : 6GB LPDDR4X RAM | 128GB UFS2.2 Internal storage
- Connector type: USB type c
Realme Narzo 50
With a maximum clock speed of 2.0GHz, the Helio G85 Gaming Processor in Realme Narzo 50A is designed to withstand intense gaming and multitasking.
The Realme Narzo 50A features a massive battery that provides up to 53 days of standby time, 48 hours of talk time and 8 hours of gaming. Additionally, it features a Super Power Saving Mode that provides 144 minutes of talk time at 5% power.
A 9V/2A adapter quickly reinforces your Realme Narzo50A to the game. Additionally, the phone enables reverse charging, allowing you to charge other mobile devices and Internet of Things (IoT) devices such as TWS headphones, smart bands, and smartwatches.
Samsung Galaxy M32
As the sequel to the Galaxy M31, the Samsung Galaxy M32 features a larger battery and an improved Super AMOLED display. The newest model likewise delivers a high-quality display with a 90-Hz refresh rate. However, the battery has gotten substantially smaller.
iQOO Z3 5G
This smartphone is equipped with the following features
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G 5G processor, 7nm chip and octa-core processor.
- 55W FlashCharge can charge the 4400mAh battery up to 50% in just 19 minutes* and a full charge in just 50 minutes*
- 64MP AF Main Camera with f/1.79 Aperture supported by GW3 sensor loaded with professional features like 4K videos @ 60FPS, EFB Autofocus Tracking and more. The device also comes with a 16MP Front Camera
- 120Hz Refresh Rate | 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- The five-layer liquid cooling system can reduce the core temperature by 10 degrees
- 2 Years of Software Updates and 3 Years of Android Security Patches.
OPPO A74 5G
When it comes to a daily driver with decent battery life, 5G compatibility, and a high-quality display, Oppo A74 5G is a great choice. It is obviously not a phone for gamers or people looking at using it as a primary photography device. The Oppo A74 5G makes sense if you’re seeking a dependable Android handset with 5G capability.
Some of the main features of this phone are”
- 6.49″ Inch 16.5cm FHD+ Punch-hole Display with 2400×1080 pixels. Larger screen to body ratio of 90.5%.Side Fingerprint Sensor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G GPU 619 at 650 MHz Support 5G sim Powerful 2 GHz Octa-core processor, support LPDDR4X memory and latest UFS 2.1 gear 3 storage
- 5000 mAh lithium polymer battery
- 48MP Quad Camera 48MP Main + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth Lens 8MP Front Camera
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM 128GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB Dual SIM nano+nano dual-standby 5G+5G. Color OS 11.1 based on Android v11.0 operating system
- Connector type: USB Type C
- Display type: LCD